No matter where you sit, globalization has touched and reshaped your corner of the world.
Whether you lead or work for global corporations, private enterprises, start-ups, non-profit institutions, or governments, you have been dealing with the forces of globalization and pondering about the impact of China and India on your workplace and on your career.
You can access our leading-edge thinking on global strategy in the age of China and India. We have guided some of the world’s most successful companies to navigate the promising but also perilous path to globalization.
Our Exec-ed programs will help you to learn how to:
- Identify market opportunities worldwide;
- Establish global presence in key markets;
- Convert global presence into global advantage;
- Leverage the rise of emerging markets – especially China and India – to transform the company’s growth prospects, global cost structure, and pace of innovation.
China India Institute offers customized executive education programs to leading organizations around the world. We believe the long term success of a company depends primarily on the capabilities of its people. While external consultants can play a useful role on key occasions, they can never substitute for the central role played by a company’s own managers.
We help workshop participants to learn:
- How to predict changes in the global structure of your industry 5 years from now.
- How to anticipate potential new entrants into your industry.
- How to design entry strategies for China and India.
- How to assess the vulnerabilities in the global architecture of your value chain.
- How to redesign your global value chain while leveraging the resource and talent opportunities in China and India.
- How to choose between organic vs alliance-based vs acquisition based global strategies.
- How to align your company’s structure, systems, processes and culture with the requirements of your global strategy.
These workshops can be designed in different formats lasting 1 day, 2 days, or if needed, longer.
Our programs combine robust strategy frameworks, illustrative examples, application exercises, and interactive discussions to make the workshops extremely relevant. Participants walk away from our programs ready to tackle their issues with fresh lenses and strategic thinking.
Relevance is the key. To ensure that we meet our clients’ objectives, we work with clients in advance to make sure that we understand the oganization’s hot button issues and that learning objectives are incorporated into the workshop.
Please contact us to explore how we can address your needs through workshops or speeches.